Learn the secrets to making chicken fillets soft, juicy, and tender with this easy recipe. If you’re tired of dry, tough chicken fillets, you’re in the right place. I’ll show you how to transform your chicken into a succulent and juicy dish that will have your taste buds singing. Follow this instruction to create the perfect chicken fillet that’s soft, tender, and bursting with flavor.
How to make chicken fillets soft, juicy, and tender.
- Preheat oven to 225°C (437°F).
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels to remove any moisture. Then season with salt, pepper and paprika evenly over both sides of the chicken fillets. Be thorough, covering the entire surface of each fillet.
- Then make the marinade. Add all the marinade ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a small amount of olive-oil.
- Once the skillet is hot, carefully place the chicken in the pan (skin-side down if using skin-on chicken).
- Sear/ Brown undisturbed for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Flip and sear for another 4-5 minutes .
- After the chicken fillets are browned, place the fillets in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them. Add some fresh rosemary or thyme sprigs on top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes depending on the size of the fillets.
- Remove the baking dish with the fillets from the oven and then cover with aluminum foil.
- Let the chicken rest for a 10 minutes after cooking, as this allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a more tender and flavorful bite.
Whatever you do, don’t cut into the fillet to see if it’s done before you let it rest. Because it will lose its juice and it will become dry.
- Finally, slice the fillet and use the marinade as a sauce.
There you have it, a foolproof recipe for soft, juicy, and tender chicken fillets. Follow this step-by-step instructions and you’ll have a delicious meal in no time. Whether you’re cooking for family or friends, this recipe is sure to impress. Enjoy!
If you liked Chicken fillets – soft, juicy and tender, you may also like: