Giant Nutella & Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie is for every sweet tooth out there. Chocolate chip cookies, Nutella and Peanut butter, it must be the best combination.
What’s better than making it a giant cookie. This will definitely be a new family favorite. Especially for those who have a sweet tooth for treats. It’s crispy, chewy and golden on the outside with a soft and gooey inside. And it’s quick and easy to make. You can make this Giant cake in a skillet, which looks really nice when you serve your guests.
How to make Giant Nutella & Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Using a hand mixer, combine butter and light brown sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until well combined. Add vanilla extract and all the dry ingredients. And mix until just incorporated. Finally stir in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a spring form 20 cm (8 “)
- Divide the cookie dough in half. Use the one half of the dough and press it into the spring form. Make sure that it covers the bottom and up the edge.
- Spread the Nutella evenly over the cookie dough in the spring form. The Nutella is easier to spread if you warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds. Spread the peanut butter over the Nutella
- Roll or press out the remaining cake batter on parchment paper in a size that covers the springform pan. Place the dough over the Nutella & Peanut butter.
- As a result we are going to have Chocolate cake dough – Nutella – Peanut butter – More chocolate cake dough.
- Finish by sprinkling some chocolate chip on top. I prefer to use bitter sweet chocolate chip because Nutella is sweet enough.
- Bake at 175 °C (350°F) for 30 minutes.
You can serve this Giant Nutella & Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie warm or cold, accompanied by vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or simply on its own. However you choose to enjoy it, the taste is simply delicious.
If you liked Giant Nutella & Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie, you may also like: